We work with all of your real estate needs. Our real estate attorneys can advise on residential or commercial matters.
- For Sale by Owner? We can provide full or limited representation. Preparation of sales contracts, title review, advice on inspection and other parts of the process, review of closing documents, and general advice.
- Traditional sale or purchase with a Broker? We can review or explain Broker created contracts and other real estate forms. Many times a transaction will have some “twist” and a real estate broker cannot draft language in a contract as an attorney can. We often prepare additional provisions to a standard real estate contract form.
- Negotiating sales and purchases.
- Title review and advice.
- Preparation of deeds.
- Creation of Easements or License Agreements.
- Commercial sales, purchases, or leases.
- Earnest money disputes.
Our real estate attorneys draw on our firm’s multifaceted expertise in business planning, contract law, real estate finance, land use and litigation, Folkestad Fazekas Barrick & Patoile, P.C., brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to bear on every real estate matter.
The firm has represented clients on a broad spectrum of real estate issues, including: property acquisition and disposition, easement issues, real estate financing, boundary disputes, title issues, development, insurance claims, leasing, landlord tenant issues, possession claims, premises liability, transportation-oriented developments and water matters.
Our cases involve both private and public projects, with disputes involving contractors, subcontractors, development companies, owners, architects and engineers.