Department of Revenue – Motor Vehicle Hearings
A Colorado driver’s license or Colorado driving privilege may be suspended, revoked, cancelled, or denied in DMV hearings.
In Colorado, the date of eligibility to reinstate a driver’s license is usually based on the suspension which runs the longest.
For questions about reinstatement or suspension issues it is critical to talk to an experienced DMV lawyer as quickly as possible, as many hearings are time barred for not being timely requested. Our attorneys handle cases throughout the Denver area, call one of our Douglas County lawyers for a free telephone consultation at 303-688-3045 if you are facing Colorado driver’s license issues or looking to reinstate driving privileges suspended as a result of:
- Alcohol offenses (DUI & DWAI)
- Aggravated motor vehicle theft
- Child support
- Commercial Driver Licenses
- Denied licenses due to suspensions in other states & denied identification cards
- Driving under suspension & extensions
- Failure to stop and render aid in an accident
- Felonies involving use of a vehicle
- Habitual Traffic Offender
- Ignition Interlock
- Minors & Possession of Alcohol Offenses
- Owner of car used in 2 DWAIs or DUIs
- Vehicular assault & vehicular homicide
Folkestad Fazekas Barrick & Patoile, P.C., is the oldest and one of the largest law firms in Douglas County, Colorado. Founded in 1972, we are committed to the Front Range Area and surrounding communities. Our attorneys understand the courts, the law, and the players. We are committed to producing quality legal services for ourclients in a timely, efficient, and economical manner.