Have you been charged with a crime? Our experienced criminal defense attorneys are here to help you or your loved ones.
Our attorneys are former prosecutors and public defenders. We know the system, the players, and the judges. Our criminal defense lawyers are aggressive in the defense of our clients and skilled at negotiating on behalf of our clients or skillfully trying the cases that need to go to trial.
If you are convicted of a crime, you could face jail or prison time, together with extensive fines, costs, classes, probation, and other consequences. Arrests are usually reported to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation for inclusion on your “criminal record.” So just being arrested, and certainly if you are convicted, will cause you to have a record which appears in background checks. Our attorneys will fight for your record and to minimize the consequences you may face.
Our attorneys protect your rights, your future and your livelihood, in cases involving all crimes in Colorado, including:
- Driving Under the Influence, DUI
- Driving While Ability Impaired, DWAI
- Department of Revenue – Motor Vehicle Hearings – Expressed Consent Heairngs – Point Suspensions -Alcohol Revocations
- Domestic violence
- Traffic tickets including representation of commercial drivers and tractor-trailer combination unit drivers
- Sexual offenses, including sexual assaults
- Juvenile offenses
- Municipal Court charges
- Hunting, fishing and wildlife violations
- Assaults and vehicular assaults
- Drug and alcohol crimes, including DUI-D
- White collar crimes, racketeering, business crimes, Theft, and Fraud
- Murder, attempted murder, rape, kidnapping and other serious felonies
- Menacing, criminal mischief, unlawful possession of a weapon
- Restraining orders and restraining order violations
- Probation violations, parole, and sentencing matters
- Other criminal municipal ordinance violations, state court and federal offenses
- Sealing of Criminal Records and Engagement of Juvenile Records
Our criminal defense attorneys are available for a free telephone consultation today! Call us now at 303-688-3045.